Date(s) - 11/09/2016
Well Seasoned NEW LOCATION!
*Sign up before August 1st to get an Early Bird rate and to reserve your spot!*
Tentative Event Schedule
Saturday, September 10th, 2016
- 10AM – 4PM: Move in. Room for a limited number of trailers and RVs with advance notice – no RV parking at site. To request an RV space please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electricity, hot water and washrooms on site! Please bring a long extension cord.
- 4PM: Cooks Meeting & Blackbox hand out
- 6PM: Team Dinner (provided by Well Seasoned & our amazing sponsors)!
Sunday, September 11th, 2016
- 7AM: Team Breakfast (hot breakfast with coffee provided by Well Seasoned & our amazing sponsors)
- 11AM: TURN IN – Chicken
- 12PM: TURN IN – Ribs
- 12PM: TURN IN – Pie (this category is also open to the public as part of the Great BC Bake-Off) 3 categories, ANYTHING pie, FRUIT pie or BUTTER TART (entry is $10 per pie *not included in BOTB competitor’s fee*)
- 1PM: TURN IN – Pork
- 2PM: TURN IN – Brisket
- 3PM: Blackbox (any platter no larger than 18”x18” – open garnish, anything goes)
- 4:30PM – Awards
Cancellations more than 14 days before the event will result in your entry fee being applied to another one of our events. Cancellations within 14 days of the event are nonrefundable.
Bookings are closed for this event.